CPH PATTERN AVAILABILITY

************* THIS JUST IN *************
Lisa Shroyer, editor of Knitscene magazine, has compiled a book entitled The Best of Knitscene, featuring a "reworking of Heather Lodinsky's "Central Park Hoodie" [Yarn Market News, January 2012], available from Interweave Press. The links below take you to the pages for the paper version and the eBook version.

Paper [144 pp, paperback, $24.95]

eBook [144 pp, PDF, $19.95]

The book includes 20 of the most popular knitting patterns from the first five years of Knitscene magazine, including Connie Chang Chinchio's Geodesic Cardigan and Katie Himmelberg's Phiaro Scarf. The offerings vary widely from mitts, hats, socks and scarves to vests and sweaters, in addition to providing tips and designer profiles.

**************** UPDATE ****************
PATTERN AVAILABLE NOW!!! :-)
The pattern for the CPH is now available
for purchase from Knitting Daily as a downloadable PDF! The pattern includes expanded sizing for PLUS sizes—52", 56", and 60"!

The Knitting Daily Blog has featured the CPH in some posts:
The CPH--PLUS!
The CPH--Which Size to Knit?
The Finished Plus Size CPH
The CPH Plus Size Gallery

If you receive the Knitting Daily email, you already know that the CPH is the NUMBER ONE best-selling pattern in the KD Online Store!


Sunday, March 4, 2007

CPH Started

I have been lurking on this site awhile longing to knit a Central Park Hoodie. I didn't jump in because I've been trying to participate in the Knit From Your Stash 2007 Challenge. Unfortunately, all your pictures been the Sirens Lure to me. I'm smitten! I picked up the Knitscene yesterday at my LYS and when I spotted this beautiful red Tahki Donegal Tweed I could no longer resist!

I finished the back ribbing this morning on Britanny 4.0mm needles. Isn't this a lovely color?


I'm feeling slightly guilty. I only made it three months without purchasing yarn. Why did you guys tempt me?

3 comments:

Michelle B said...

Love the color!

Jeanne said...

You get one "Get Out Of Jail Free" card in Knit From Your Stash 2007—so you're OK after all! You haven't yet fallen off the Stash Wagon. :-)

Elizabeth Boyle said...

Well if you had to fall off the wagon, you chose the prettiest darn yarn to do it with, and a great sweater to knit. Welcome to the fun.