CPH PATTERN AVAILABILITY

************* THIS JUST IN *************
Lisa Shroyer, editor of Knitscene magazine, has compiled a book entitled The Best of Knitscene, featuring a "reworking of Heather Lodinsky's "Central Park Hoodie" [Yarn Market News, January 2012], available from Interweave Press. The links below take you to the pages for the paper version and the eBook version.

Paper [144 pp, paperback, $24.95]

eBook [144 pp, PDF, $19.95]

The book includes 20 of the most popular knitting patterns from the first five years of Knitscene magazine, including Connie Chang Chinchio's Geodesic Cardigan and Katie Himmelberg's Phiaro Scarf. The offerings vary widely from mitts, hats, socks and scarves to vests and sweaters, in addition to providing tips and designer profiles.

**************** UPDATE ****************
PATTERN AVAILABLE NOW!!! :-)
The pattern for the CPH is now available
for purchase from Knitting Daily as a downloadable PDF! The pattern includes expanded sizing for PLUS sizes—52", 56", and 60"!

The Knitting Daily Blog has featured the CPH in some posts:
The CPH--PLUS!
The CPH--Which Size to Knit?
The Finished Plus Size CPH
The CPH Plus Size Gallery

If you receive the Knitting Daily email, you already know that the CPH is the NUMBER ONE best-selling pattern in the KD Online Store!


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My CPH Hoodie Sleeves


I finished the frontof my Central Park Hoodie and I only hope it's wide enough. I put in deeper armholes so I could use the larger sleeves and now I'm working on those. It feels like I'm almost done, but there is a lot of yarn left and I probably will use 2/3 of the remaining six balls. There's most of a ball attached to the hood, about one ball remaining between the two sleeves and 4 in the bag. I will probably use at least one, if not two to finish up the hood and button bands. It would be great to have some yarn leftover. If I do, I'm not sure whether I'll return it or knit matching fingerless gloves. Now, what did I do with my copy of Knit Scene?

1 comment:

belaybunny said...

I've just looked on your blog, but stupidly can't work out how to leave a comment. Your cph is looking fantastic. I love the blue colour, I've just ordered some similar kilcarra donegal tweed from Eire that looks very similar. It's destined for another cph, but first got to knit my mum one!!