CPH PATTERN AVAILABILITY

************* THIS JUST IN *************
Lisa Shroyer, editor of Knitscene magazine, has compiled a book entitled The Best of Knitscene, featuring a "reworking of Heather Lodinsky's "Central Park Hoodie" [Yarn Market News, January 2012], available from Interweave Press. The links below take you to the pages for the paper version and the eBook version.

Paper [144 pp, paperback, $24.95]

eBook [144 pp, PDF, $19.95]

The book includes 20 of the most popular knitting patterns from the first five years of Knitscene magazine, including Connie Chang Chinchio's Geodesic Cardigan and Katie Himmelberg's Phiaro Scarf. The offerings vary widely from mitts, hats, socks and scarves to vests and sweaters, in addition to providing tips and designer profiles.

**************** UPDATE ****************
PATTERN AVAILABLE NOW!!! :-)
The pattern for the CPH is now available
for purchase from Knitting Daily as a downloadable PDF! The pattern includes expanded sizing for PLUS sizes—52", 56", and 60"!

The Knitting Daily Blog has featured the CPH in some posts:
The CPH--PLUS!
The CPH--Which Size to Knit?
The Finished Plus Size CPH
The CPH Plus Size Gallery

If you receive the Knitting Daily email, you already know that the CPH is the NUMBER ONE best-selling pattern in the KD Online Store!


Monday, January 1, 2007

2 sleeves down...


Horray ,I finished the second sleeve in 3 days and I enjoyed every bit of it!

Now I can cast on for the left front,which I am going to change slightly as I want mine to overlap a bit more,cut the cold wind back a bit whie watching kids play hockey next winter.....

2 comments:

BrownBerry said...

Hi there! Your sleeves look great. I'm knitting 1 sleeve and the back at the same time, and I'm hoping you can help. The pattern says to do the sleeve increases every 8th row, right after completing the cable - goes that mean after knitting 8 rows total (so 5 more rows after the first cable) you do an increase? Also - did you end up doing your increase on the Purl side(WS)? Seems the only way according to the numbering, but I want to double check. I'm at mamamarce@gmail.com if you have time to answer. Thanks!

My Five Sons said...

LOL,Im afraid I didn't really read those instructions,going on my knitting experience more than anything.I just increased every 8 rows on the right side and cabled on the 10th row regardless of increases.I also counted the cables in photo to get an idea how many I needed on the sleeve for length,
hope that makes sense!