CPH PATTERN AVAILABILITY

************* THIS JUST IN *************
Lisa Shroyer, editor of Knitscene magazine, has compiled a book entitled The Best of Knitscene, featuring a "reworking of Heather Lodinsky's "Central Park Hoodie" [Yarn Market News, January 2012], available from Interweave Press. The links below take you to the pages for the paper version and the eBook version.

Paper [144 pp, paperback, $24.95]

eBook [144 pp, PDF, $19.95]

The book includes 20 of the most popular knitting patterns from the first five years of Knitscene magazine, including Connie Chang Chinchio's Geodesic Cardigan and Katie Himmelberg's Phiaro Scarf. The offerings vary widely from mitts, hats, socks and scarves to vests and sweaters, in addition to providing tips and designer profiles.

**************** UPDATE ****************
PATTERN AVAILABLE NOW!!! :-)
The pattern for the CPH is now available
for purchase from Knitting Daily as a downloadable PDF! The pattern includes expanded sizing for PLUS sizes—52", 56", and 60"!

The Knitting Daily Blog has featured the CPH in some posts:
The CPH--PLUS!
The CPH--Which Size to Knit?
The Finished Plus Size CPH
The CPH Plus Size Gallery

If you receive the Knitting Daily email, you already know that the CPH is the NUMBER ONE best-selling pattern in the KD Online Store!


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Loving My First Cable project


This is a great first cable project and I'm really enjoying it. I'm using Cascade 220 Quatro (more details on my blog) and it's going quickly. Only hiccup so far is that I got all the way up the first sleeve and hit 20 inches but didn't have as many stitches as the pattern suggested. It was a full ten rows off! Never had row gauge be an issue before, but learn something new everyday.

4 comments:

My Five Sons said...

Nice colour!!!!,I fell in love with a similiar one from a UK shop and will be making a second CPH in it,only hope the screen was true in colour representation!!!!

Jenny said...

Hi, I'm new to the CPH KAL and haven't started yet. I just did a gauge swatch in Cascade 220 and both the st/in and row gauge are off. I'm not sure if it's worth going up a needle size (my gauge is on size 8s)or if I need to use another yarn. Did you make any adjustments to the pattern?

Anonymous said...

I think it will block spot on for width and so it was really weird to miss the row gauge. I was 2 stitches short by 20 inches, which means I should have had a full 8 rows more to get those extra 2 stitches!

I am not concerned because I keep trying it on and since it fits, it should be ok. Only mod was to keep the size 8 needles for the ribbing so it wouldn't pull in.

belaybunny said...

It looks great, the colour is really pretty.